Just released the “fix” version for HelperLib: 0.2.1.
- Improved the performance for IntToStr functions for “big numbers”. (From 25 minutes to 17 seconds for a 256^10000 number). A BCD-izer algorithm was used to create a BCD version of the BigCardinal and the apply a simple “4-bit digit” to “char” translation.
- The same was done for IntToHex.
- Small numbers use the RTL provided IntToStr and IntToHex routines.
- Added the last missing piece of the Collections pack: HMultiMap.
- … and a number of other changes.
Link to the project page: Delphi HelperLib.